The Stiga Advantage indoor table tennis table is a durable indoor table tennis table that is suited for your office or home. The table is the best option for the ones looking for a consistent playing surface that is easy to store as well. With a sturdy design and 95% preassembled in the box, this table is the perfect addition to the play area of any table tennis enthusiast. Read this article review to know the key specifications, pros, and cons of this indoor table tennis table.
Reviews of Stiga Advantage Indoor Table Tennis Table
The Stiga Sdvantage table is the perfect gaming equipment for your house, office, or community center. There are multiple features that have been included in this product to catch the attention of the buyers.
One of the key features of this table is the 16mm table top. Though it is best to get table tennis tables with at least 19mm thickness, this one does a pretty good job for the beginners of the game. It is the best bet for the ones looking for some fun along with a bit of training.
A standout aspect of the product, according to Stiga Advantage competition-ready indoor table tennis table reviews, are the lockable casters of 3-inch. This size is larger than the usual ones you find in the market, which makes it much easier to store and setup. Combine this with the zero gravity balance tech of Stiga Advantage, and you can assemble and store the table in no time.
You no longer need to be bothered with getting a useless net for a table that you bought with the right amount of money. Stiga does not let you compromise on the net and it has offered a good-quality clamp net and post set. The net that you get with this table would cost you quite a lot of bucks if you want to buy it individually. So, it’s a good thing that it comes included with the table.
Here are the key features of Stiga Advantage:
- It features a dimension of 63 x 56 x 5 inches.
- The table weighs about 189 pounds.
- The playing surface is of 16mm or 5/8 inch thickness.
- It is 95% pre-assembled.
- The table comes with 72 inch professional-grade clamp net.
- It has 3” lockable casters.
- It has 1.2 inch steel legs that are self-opening
- It has a two-piece design that can be folded in half for playing solo.
- The table has silkscreen striping and multiple roller coat finishing.
The following are the advantages of Stiga Advantage:
- It is 95% preassembled. You will need no more than ten minutes to complete the rest of the assembling, and then, you can start playing.
- You can nest together the two halves of the table to make it ultra-compact for easy storage. The two halves can also be separated to be used as multipurpose, free-standing table.
- It can be used for both playing solo or with your opponent.
- The table comes with high-quality tournament level clamp net, which is frequently absent in other variants of indoor table tennis tables.
- The safety latch system below the table locks the top properly, so, it will not open suddenly while playing.
Given below are the cons of Stiga Advantage:
- Since the ideal thickness of a table tennis table is at least 19mm, Stiga at 16mm is on the thinner side. The ball will lack the height and speed when playing on this table.
- It is quite a heavy table to move around in one piece.
- The hinges are not really strong and you need to be cautious while folding and unfolding the table.
- The legs are screwed to the table directly, and the particle board is not going to hold if you lean on the table too much. It would have been better if the legs connected to a metal frame and then to the table.
The Final Verdict
It is best to call Stiga Advantage indoor table tennis table a perfect option for the beginners and those who are looking for a bit of recreational fun. This is not really the table to be recommended to a professional player. But with its sturdy and durable built, strong net, and ease of storage, it is the ideal addition to the play area of your office and home.