Last Updated on
Choosing the most expensive ping pong paddle is not important if you are going to practice or want to play for entertainment. There are varieties of normal ping pong paddles available for fun.
For advanced and passionate players, the concept is different. Higher price means higher quality ping pong paddle for a game. So, you need to know; what is the most expensive in the world? Today, we will talk about the most expensive and best three ping pong paddles, why do you need them?
Best Table Tennis Rubber on The Market
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Table Tennis Rubber on The Market
- 2 What is the Most Expensive Ping Pong Paddle?
- 3 3 Most Expensive Ping Pong Paddles Reviews
- 4 Conclusion
It is important to consider a good rubber for better control, power, and spin. The quality of rubber will determine the grip and the amounts of spin it can produce. It will surely play a vital role in providing the best control in the game.
According to the market price, Butterfly Tenergy 05 is one of most expensive table tennis rubbers. It is worth to use for getting massive power and spin for your game. It will help to give good blocking, pushing and looping the ball in the game.
The expensive rubber uses “Spring Technology” of Butterfly brand. It provides a hard surface with durability. Therefore, you will always get special shots in the game. Moreover, you will get greater service, quality, and durability than other rubbers.
However, the rubber has a bit drawback. You need to understand the spin of your opponent and respond accordingly. Otherwise, it can fly off the ball quickly. As a result, you can lose the game. However, it is not really a drawback because it will always give good service. You need to use a plastic protector to get durable service.
There are also many other high-quality rubbers. In comparison to service, quality, price, and performance, they are close to the Butterfly Tenergy 05. DHS hurricane 8, Xiom Vega Pro and YASAKA Mark V are some of the expensive rubbers for table tennis paddle.
What is the Most Expensive Ping Pong Paddle?
In order to get the top quality table tennis racket on the market, you need to choose an expensive model. It comes with good quality material, design and rubbers to ensure good performance and spin.
The price depends on the quality and materials used. Basically, the professional table tennis players need to choose the best table tennis racket for getting the best result in the tournament. Therefore, you may need to consider the following aspects:
- Power: Power is an important factor to consider when choosing a table tennis paddle. The power depends on the handle and blade. The blade can be made in multiple layers of wood and glued together. For example, DHS Hurricane King II is a powerful racket with five-layer ply.
Sometimes, it also uses a carbon fiber to make it lightweight. So, it helps to save energy of the player and give more power to hit the ball.
The less energy absorbs, the more power delivers by the paddle. So, it helps to increase the control and shot the ball with more power.
- Control: The control of the ping pong paddle depends on the quality of the rubber, thickness, and direction. It will give good control for tacky rubber. The paddle with a layer of foam can adds more control on the paddle.
Its quality and construction for better grip can result in good spin too. If the rubber pips facing outward, it will help to increase its grip and spin. If you are a defensive player, you must focus on more control. Zhang Jike Super ZLC is an expensive paddle that offers impressive control for the professional players.
- Spin: Spin is a vital role to play for the defensive players. It helps the players to create difficult shots to play for the opponents. The spin depends on the installation of rubber and its quality. Sometimes, a lightweight blade can also increase the spin of the paddle.
A lightweight table tennis paddle can also give a good spin. It gives the player more fine manipulation shots for the opponent. At the same time, it ensures good controlling rating of the paddle.
3 Most Expensive Ping Pong Paddles Reviews
Now, let’s head to reviews. It will help to decide a suitable racket for your upcoming competitive match!
It is the most expensive table tennis racket on our list. It comes with high-tension fortissimo rubber that ensures quality spin and super grip design. As a result, you can get a good spin playing in any tournament.
The table tennis racket is designed for the players who want to enjoy an ultra-fast dynamic game. Its design, quality, and construction are superb enough to deserve the price.
It comes with 6-inch x 6 ¼-inch head with 9/16-inch thickness. So, it will ensure good and comfortable grip. The suitable design and performance racket gets ITTF-competition approvals. So, you can expect good service from the table tennis paddle.
It comes with 5 layer wood and 2 layers of titanium carbon construction. Its material increases the durability of ping pong paddle. Moreover, it will give you good speed and control too.
- It is an ITTF approved ping pong paddle
- It is perfect for the players who like aggressive games
- It comes with two variable handle choice
- Control is a bit low comparing to the price
- It is not appropriate for beginners and defensive players, over intermediate player
Overall, the ping pong paddle is a good choice for tournament games. It ensures quality, grip, speed, and control. Its top quality rubber will give a good spin to enjoy the game!
#2. Killerspin JET700 Table Tennis Paddle
Another expensive table tennis paddle from Killerspin brand on our list! It is the most selling and top-performing table tennis paddle in the JET collection. It is designed for competitive tournaments. Moreover, it comes with ITTF approval for big tournaments too.
If you like aggressive mode, the table tennis paddle is the best choice for you. It comes with Nitrx-4Z rubbers that give a harder shot and adds extra spin. So, you will always get good attacking shots.
In addition, its 7-ply wooden blade with high tension rubber will always give durable service. It will also give a good defensive control for its construction design.
For protecting the ping pong paddle, it comes with new Killerspin wooden tape. It will ensure to keep your blade safe from damage within a short time. Moreover, you will get a 30-day warranty from the manufacturer!
- It is an ITTF approved table tennis racket
- It comes with impressive speed and spin quality
- It is perfect for aggressive players
- It has a protective wooden side tape guards for preventing from damage
- It is not appropriate for beginners
Overall, it is a perfect competition-level ping pong racket for professionals. The advanced design is perfect for playing aggressive shots and give full control.
#3. Butterfly Balsa Carbo X5 FL Blade with Tenergy 80 FX 2.1 Red
If you are looking for a powerful and thick handle ping pong paddle, it is the best choice. It is made of Balsa wood core and dual carbon layer for quality and durability. It has a 5-ply blade that increases the speed and gives bigger sweet spot for play.
Moreover, it uses the expensive Tenergy 80-FX rubbers to ensure spin and speed. It will give the best opportunity to attack, block and loop shots. So, you will get good performance playing with the racket.
The ping pong paddle is suitable for playing near to the table. It will help to produce more power for hitting the ball. As a result, you can get good chance to activate your aggressive mode. Moreover, its soft rubberized design will always help to block the shots effectively.
- It offers excellent grip and spin
- It is lightweight for comfortable play time
- The paddle is powerful and good for both defensive and aggressive players
- It offers bigger sweet spot for playing comfortably
- The handle is a bit thick than others
- It is not a beginner level ping pong paddle
Overall, the Balsa Carbon is a powerful racket for an aggressive player for good speed and lightweight design. You will always get a good grip and enjoy the game for its quality and design.
Basically, the expensive ping pong paddle is a good choice for the professionals. However, you can also consider it for playing a tournament. It will always give you a good service and playtime. So, you can choose No. 2 if you are serious to buy the most expensive ping pong paddle.
If you have any question, you can ask for the comment. We will surely give you suggestion/solution to your question. If you are confused about choosing a best quality ping pong paddle on budget, you should try to find the answers to decide:
- Is it your first ping pong paddle?
- Do you want to take it as profession or fun?
- Do you give priority to quality?
- How frequently will you play with the ping pong paddle?
The questions will help to decide to choose expensively or a reasonable price ping pong paddle. If you have any query or question, leave a comment now!