Last Updated on
One of the proud sponsors of huge table tennis tournaments in the world is Joola, a company that has been rolling out table tennis equipment since the 1950s. Hence, we deemed it proper to engage in Joola Signature Review for this ping-pong table is one of the popular ping-pong tables offered by Joola. The Joola Signature is a professional grade ping-pong table that comes with great features that most ping-pong aficionados would surely like to have in a table tennis table.
Joola Signature Review
To make this review informative and useful to “would-be” buyers of ping-pong tables, our professional table tennis players put to test the Joola Signature for several hours. We’ve also collected all the pertinent reviews about this product and the feedback left by those who had already bought this product. We’ve also used the following parameters of design, durability, ease of assembly and storage, affordability, dimensions, and warranty to evaluate the merit of buying this ping-pong table.
- Design and Durability
Joola Signature, of course, features a 25-mm MDF competition-grade surface. It also comes in two separate table halves each of which has a sturdy undercarriage which features 1.5-inch foldable steel legs. Each half is supported by 3-inch wide four wheels.
Joola Signature’s steel legs are powder-coated and are equipped with rubber leg levelers. These levelers keep the floors scratch-free. They also allow for custom height adjustments for a very even playing surface. This table also comes with added safety latch system on its underside to prevent the table from unexpectedly opening.
Its design is surely meant for durability, considering that the tabletop is greatly supported by a sturdy undercarriage. We’ve also subjected the table to heavy loads based on its carrying capacity, and it surely showed great capacity to handle great loads. It’s 1.5-inch apron also surely helps in providing an even bounce and sturdy support for the tabletop.
- Dimensions and Ease of Assembly and Storage
The Joola Signature almost comes 95% pre-assembled. Hence, out-of-the-box, it will surely need minimal assemblage. You can set it up within 20 minutes. Afterward, you can enjoy a table tennis game with a friend or relative.
When it comes to ease of storage, it is pretty much easy to stack away and doesn’t leave many footprints when not in use. Since it comes in two separate half tables, you can easily store it away if it is not needed or used. Its actual dimensions are 108 x 60 x 30 inches, but it becomes very easy to stack away, especially, when its tabletop is folded.
- Affordability and Warranty
This table is still within the affordable price range for ping-pong tables. At Amazon, you can buy it a little over than $700. The good thing about this ping-pong table is that it also comes with a one-year warranty. So, you don’t need to worry about replacement or repair within a year of usage of this table.
Pros and Cons of Joola Signature
- One of the upsides of buying this table is that it is easy to set up and within 20 minutes, you can be off playing a ping-pong game.
- It is also durable and is designed to last for years.
- It comes with an additional safety locking system which is great for your safety and those who would use it.
- It comes with 25-mm MDF tabletop surface that is thicker than those of other tabletops.
- It also offers greater bounce for the ball because of its thicker surface.
- It is heavier than other table tennis tables because of its thicker tabletop. Thus, it is more difficult to carry around if you don’t have someone to help you.
- Its steel components may be susceptible to rusting if the place where you position it has a greater amount of humidity and moisture.
- It is more expensive than the other Joola ping-pong tables.
This Joola Signature Review is done to enable prospective buyers to figure out whether the Joola Signature is a good buy. Of course, based on our evaluation using the abovementioned parameters, we are convinced that this table tennis table is worth buying. It has great upsides that make it a good buy.
The Joola Signature has a thicker tabletop that provides greater bounce for the ball than those of the other less expensive ping-pong tables. After assessing its undercarriage support, we think that it is durable enough to withstand long hours of heavy games. We also think that its 8 3-inch locking casters are durable enough to last longer.
The design of Joola Signature is good enough. It can blend naturally with other equipment in your recreation room. Plus, it is easy to assemble and stack away for storage. Our take on this table is that it is a pretty solid buy and we would surely not hesitate to recommend this ping-pong table to those who would like to make table tennis their hobby.
- How to Practice and Play Table Tennis Independently?
- Best Table Tennis Conversion Tops Reviews Reviews By Consumer Report In 2020
- Best Table Tennis Paddle For Intermediate Player 2020
- What to Eat to Improve Performance in Table Tennis!
- Stiga Master Series ST3100 Competition Indoor Table Tennis Table Review