Last Updated on
The Joola inside table tennis table is a regulation table from JOOLA which is meant to be used for playing indoor table tennis. The table does best what it has been meant for – giving the best pleasure of playing table tennis for the beginners. For the ones who don’t want to spend a hundred dimes on regulation tables, this JOOLA Inside is a great alternative.
Whether you intend to purchase it for simple recreation or gifting your kids, this table is the best bet. This post reviews includes the key specifications, pros, and cons of this table. To know more, keep reading on.
Key Features Reviews of Joola Inside Table Tennis Table
The JOOLA Inside table happens to be the perfect indoor gaming equipment for houses. Not just that, it is also meant to be used in the community center and offices too. The table sports a top playing surface of about 15mm. It comes with separate folding halves alongside a powder-coated metal frame of 1.5-inch diameter.
Another key spec of this table is its playback feature which lets players put half of the table up for hitting. The surface is built with professional grade MDF material which creates a consistent bounce throughout the game.
On the constructional front, this JOOLA Inside table is absolutely on the lighter side as it weighs about 137 pounds. Hence, it can provide you with easy mobility. The table features .5-inch steel diameter legs for additional support. The powder-coated undercarriage finish feature helps in preventing rust. Expecting it to last over the years is simply not an understatement. It brings versatility to your indoor activities and allows playback.
The JOOLA Inside table happens to be an inexpensive offering which comes with the best quality. It can capture low-mid values and is worth the price. Hence, investing in this table would justifiably be a good decision.
The table is made by the official table manufacturing brand of US Nationals Championships and US Open. The table is USATT Approved. The JOOLA table comes with 95% pre-assembled procedure. Hence, it is less time-consuming for the process of assembling it inside houses or offices. In fact, the assembling time has also been reduced by 10 minutes. One just requires attaching the legs with the 8 bolts. The tournament grade net features a simple clamp design for an easy attachment.
The table happens to deliver a reliable process of playing table tennis all day long. It is durable and features 5/8 inch (i.e., 15 mm) thick MDF or medium-density fiberboard. The multi-layer features a painted surface in order to deliver a reliable and consistent bouncing of the ball. The table can sit on the thick steel legs with the help of leg height adjusters. This helps in ensuring a level and even playing surface.
The table also sports folding halves on separate trolley systems. This helps players to practice individually. It also comes with anti-tilting automatic locking devices alongside four locking caster wheels/half which offer safety during the game.
You can utilize the table’s two-piece design and then unfold one half of the table. Upon then, you can leave another half for solo playback feature.
Here are the key features in bullets.
- It features a dimension of 108” x 60” x 30.
- The table weighs about 189 pounds.
- The playing surface sports 15mm or 5/8 inch.
- It is made up of US Nationals Championships and US Open brands and is USATT Approved.
- It is 95% pre-assembled.
- It comes with a powder-coated metal featuring 1.5-inch diameter.
- Its surface is built with professional grade MDF material.
- The multi-layer comes with a painted surface. This offers a consistent and reliable bounce.
- It sports a two-piece design and can be folded into one half for a solo playing mode.
Here are the advantages of JOOLA Inside table:
- It comes mostly pre-assembled. This table takes around 30 minutes to get assembled which is less time-consuming when compared to other ping pong tables.
- It can get separated into two free-standing tables for storage.
- It features 1.5-inch steel diameter legs. It is for extra stability and support for preventing rust.
- It features a dual safety locking mechanism for additional safety.
- The package also includes Joola inside 15 table tennis table with net set.
- It weighs just 137 lbs.
- It sports four sets of wheels. Hence it is a positive feature when users wish to detach the table.
- It can be folded in one side which offers an individual practicing method for the players.
- It comes with a particular warranty period.
- It comes with corner protectors too.
Here are the disadvantages of JOOLA Inside table:
- First off, the table comes with a 15mm thickness which is on the thinner side of the tables. So one can expect the ball to play slower as compared for playing on the thicker table.
- Secondly, concerning its construction, it should not be used in high heats or humidity. So, one has to look for a cooler and dry place to store it and last for years.
- The stands of the table lack adjustment capabilities. Hence, it becomes difficult to even the table out at times.
- The table also has problems concerning its stability.
- Another con of this table is that it doesn’t include either paddles or balls.
- Lastly, its delivery happens to be heavy.
The Final Verdict
Calling it a fantastic option for professional table tennis players would simply be an overstatement. The fact that it comes with separate folding halves makes it the best option for beginners exclusively. However, the final verdict of this table is quite amazing. If you looking for recreational table tennis tables or training, then Joola inside table tennis table would be the best bet.
- How to Practice and Play Table Tennis Independently?
- Best Table Tennis Conversion Tops Reviews Reviews By Consumer Report In 2020
- Best Table Tennis Paddle For Intermediate Player 2020
- What to Eat to Improve Performance in Table Tennis!
- Stiga Master Series ST3100 Competition Indoor Table Tennis Table Review