Table of Contents
|Performance||Durability||Features||Ease of Use||Overall||Price|
In this Butterfly Amicus Professional review, I will share with you some of the features of this training robot, as well as its pros and cons. This will help you to evaluate the product and to decide if it is an exceptional pick or if you should keep on looking for other alternatives,
With the best ping pong robots, such as the subject of this review, it will be easier to enhance your skills in this sport. It will provide the perfect training companion to practice your defensive skills. It will improve the way you respond to the attacks made by your opponents.
Before I proceed with some of the notable features that you can experience in this robot, let me first give you a glimpse of its technical details.
- Capacity: 8 shots for pre-exercise, 99 saved sequences
- Customization: Trajectory, speed, and spin are all adjustable
- Inclusion: Wireless remote, control box, recycling net
- Features: Individual Frequency Control, Cycle Mode
- Warranty: 2 years
- Dimensions: 32 x 15 x 14 inches
- Weight: 13 pounds
Features and Performance
Here are more of the things from this robot Butterfly Amicus Professional.
Similar to most of the advanced models of ping pong training robot, it comes with a wireless remote that will give you complete control of the functions of the unit even at a distance. Aside from turning the machine on and off, you can also make adjustments in its speed. There are speed variations depending on the intensity that you prefer.
Individual Frequency Control
This is also going to give you the benefit of personalization based on the ball interval that you want. You can make it slow if you are just a beginner or make it faster if you want to sharpen your reflexes and become a quick responder to the shots fired by your opponent. There are individual adjustments that can be made on trajectory, placement, speed, and spin.
Along with the Individual Frequency Control, this is another feature that gives this product an advantage over many of its competitors, making the steep price worth every dollar you will be spending. Under this mode, you can pause or break during your practice session.
21 Pre-Programmed Drills
This product acts as if it has a mind of its own. One thing that makes this possible is the presence of 21 pre-programmed drills. You can also adjust the number of balls in each drill and there is a memory function that allows you to save a specific exercise.
Briefly discussed below are some of the advantages of choosing this Amicus robot over many others that you will find in the competitive landscape:
- Advanced Features: This is a robot that comes with a long list of advanced features. Nonetheless, it is still quite basic compared to the Butterfly Amicus Advance, but both are known for being exceptional in terms of their performance.
- Offers Several Options for Customization: Another thing that I like the most in this Amicus table tennis robot is how it offers opportunities to personalize your practice based on your personal preferences, such as the interval of the ball.
- Durable: Yes, it is a costly investment, but one thing that makes it great is that it is long-lasting. It is made of premium materials that can withstand many years of use, making it worth your money.
- Low-Maintenance: Speaking of being long-lasting, another thing that you will love in this training robot is how it does not require too much when it comes to maintenance. Its internal components and external parts can retain their peak condition without a lot of effort on your end. No need to worry about repair and maintenance.
- Delivers Combination of Spins: This is one of the reasons why it excels when it comes to versatility. Whether it is a topspin, backspin, or sidespin, you can expect that the machine will be able to do so. You can individually program up to eight balls.
- Software Stays Up-to-Date: Another good reason to choose this product is the fact that it is equipped with a USB connection. This will make it easy to connect it to your computer and to update when there is a new software available. It will provide you with an assurance that it is always equipped with the latest program.
- Low Noise: Personally, I have used some training robots that generate a lot of noise, which can be annoying during practice. Fortunately, this model remains quiet, regardless of the speed and spin of the ball that is thrown.
Despite the good things that have been mentioned above, it is also worth noting that it has its share of drawbacks, which include the following:
- Expensive: The biggest factor that hinders many people from purchasing this Butterfly table tennis robot is its price, which many people find to be insanely expensive. A lot of beginners will most probably not have the budget for this product.
- Poorly Written Manual: While it is appreciated that the manufacturer provides a manual, it is vague and it does not quite help. Fortunately, this is a popular robot and hence, you can find online tutorials that will let you know how to complete its assembly.
In sum, the Butterfly Amicus Professional is a top-of-the-line training robot that is ideal for people with discerning preferences. It is an expensive product, but if top-notch quality is what you are looking for, it is worth considering this model. It has advanced features, especially for customization, allowing you to adjust its functions based on your needs and preferences.