Table of Contents
Whatever reasons you have for playing table tennis, a good racket helps achieve that aim without much grumbling. STIGA Titan Table Tennis Racket provides you that platform to have your reasons achieved. This racket is made by one of the world’s leading table tennis brands – STIGA a Swedish Company (Over 70 years). This racket has high quality and efficiency, suitable for beginners just taking an interest, as it helps you start playing and improving your table tennis skills over a short duration. STIGA Titan gives the players great control and enabling players to easily make proper placement of the ball on any desired spot on the ping pong table.
This great choice for beginners seeking to increase their table tennis playing skills. The racket provides you with the speed, generate a reason amount of spin, giving you control and better feel while playing or practicing. It’s a perfect choice for beginners because of its low power.
STIGA Titan features:
- Extra lightweight, making it great for kids.
- 5-ply blade.
- Increased speed for fast play.
- Incorporated WRB Technology for weight, speed, and better handling.
- Performance-level ping pong racket.
- Handle – Concave Italian composite.
- 0 mm thickness – Sponge.
- ITTF approved its Inverted Tournament Rubber.
TECHNOLOGY USED BY STIGA FOR TITANS RACKET
- Crystal technology helps add more speed to the ball deflected from the racket. This is achieved by hardening and stiffing the blade surface.
- WRB allows faster recovery and longer play. It integrates the sensitivity of the ball, mass balance degree, and degree of recovery. It balances the weight and speed of the STIGA racket.
- ACS gives players the freedom to play at high speed. ACS combines peak elasticity and outstanding control.
- Tube Technology utilizes the already treated middle appearance to increase its power and speed without forfeiting good handling, feel and ball control.
- Balsa technology deals with the ultra-lightweight of rackets, reducing its weight to give increased speed and more response time.
- Nano composite technology deals with rubber quality, providing a strong and tight rubber bonds which also increases the speed and ball spin.
STIGA Titan Table Tennis Review
The STIGA Titan Table tennis racket is a perfect choice for beginners. Aside from its cheap price, STIGA Titan is very light, made with Inverted Tournament Rubber that provides a good spin. This racket is also approved by International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) to be used for play during tournaments.
STIGA Titan uses the STIGA’s Triumph rubber, although this is a low-quality rubber, it still provides you with the decent ball spin to land your ball at your aim. This racket, when handled, feels right in the hand and comfortable. This is really necessary for a beginner because starting table tennis ball placement is one of the basic skills one has to be good at.
Furthermore, as a beginner, it’s important that an incoming spin is carefully read and the ability to give a proper counter to the incoming spin is worked on. STIGA increased the grip and feel of Titan racket to help increase your ball control over an incoming spin and give an appropriate counter.
Equally important, this racket has a low-quality sponge, which seems perfect for beginners but experienced players notice these flaws and struggle with it. This low-quality sponge makes STIGA Titan lack power. The racket focuses on ball controls and technique, power isn’t its strong feature.
This racket is designed to fit in perfectly with all level of experience from novice to professionals. However, this racket is highly recommended for beginners starting this sport or taking an interest, as it helps improve your table tennis skills. It has nice spin and ball control, although you might experience quality control issues. This racket has been people choice because it is relatively cheap and still offers great features. STIGA Titan Table Tennis Racket is a perfect choice for the player seeking a racket with high performance – a balance between spin, ball control and speed.